Deep Cleaning Services Sudbury MA
- Ceiling fan blades (washed)
- Light fixtures (hand washed in place / not removed)
- Blinds and shutters (vacuumed or washed) Mini-Blinds (dusted and washed )
- Moldings, woodwork, and window sills (hand washed or wiped)
- Baseboards (hand washed or wiped, reachable w/out moving furniture)
- Lamp and lampshades (dusted or vacuumed with attachment)
- Pictures and knick-knacks (hand wiped)
- Furniture (polished, fronts, sides, legs and or vacuumed)
- Stovetop and drip pans scrubbed
- All Cabinet fronts cleaned
About the Deep Cleaning Services provided
- All doors (washed)
- Light switch plates (washed)
- Countertops and backsplashes (washed)
- Mirrors (Windexed all the way to top*)
- Tub / Shower tiles (double scrubbed if build up)
- Wastebaskets (emptied / washed/relined)
- Beds made (includes master and any additional beds)
- Stairs (vacuumed, wood washed)
- Floors (vacuumed and/or mopped includes closets)
- Vacuum all carpet crevices (crevice along the edge where bugs, animal hair, carpet – fibers collect)
Frequently asked questions about Deep Cleaning Services
What is included in a deep cleaning?
A deep cleaning typically includes a thorough cleaning of all surfaces, including those that are not regularly cleaned, such as baseboards, light fixtures, and inside cabinets and drawers. It may also include cleaning of appliances, such as the oven and refrigerator, and deep cleaning of bathrooms and kitchens.
Is deep cleaning worth it?
Yes, deep cleaning is definitely worth it. While regular cleaning helps to maintain a basic level of cleanliness, deep cleaning focuses on removing deep-seated dirt and grime, disinfecting and sanitizing surfaces, and getting rid of dust, allergens, and other pollutants. This can improve indoor air quality, create a healthier living environment, and even extend the life of your home’s furnishings and appliances
How do I prepare my house for a deep clean?
To prepare your house for a deep clean, it’s best to start with decluttering and organizing your belongings. This will allow our deep cleaning professionals to access all the areas of your home that need attention. Additionally, you can do some light cleaning, such as dusting surfaces and vacuuming, before the deep cleaning team arrives. Make sure to communicate any specific areas or items that require extra attention, and provide access to cleaning supplies and equipment if necessary. Finally, consider securing any valuables or fragile items to prevent damage during the cleaning process.
How often is deep cleaning needed?
The frequency of deep cleaning depends on various factors, such as the size of the house, the number of occupants, and the level of activity. In general, it’s recommended to schedule deep cleaning at least twice a year or as needed. However, households with children or pets may require more frequent deep cleaning. It’s always a good idea to assess your cleaning needs and schedule a deep cleaning accordingly.